What's important to us at North American Banking Company is a happy customer. To that end, when we look for a new employee, we're looking for honesty, creativity, integrity, and exceptional client service skills.
If you fit that description, you've come to the right place. As a member of the North American Banking Company team, you will find a unique environment where employees are encouraged to express creativity, participate in decision-making processes, and develop skills. You will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
We offer an outstanding package of employer paid benefits and an opportunity to mix business with pleasure.
Credit Analyst (Woodbury)
Community bank seeking detail oriented individual for Credit Analyst position in our Woodbury office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Spread financial information and prepare cash flow analysis from financial statements and tax returns for businesses and individuals using Credit Quest spreadsheet software and MS Excel.
- Prepare and/or assist lenders with the preparation of timely annual credit reviews on credit customers. This primarily includes preparation of credit presentation data for annual reviews and new credit requests on existing borrowers based on previous presentations, information in our core system, existing loan documents, etc. Identifies key issues or questions on credit relationships and communicates these to the responsible lender.
- Upon request of lenders, contact borrowers to obtain financial information or answers to key questions or issues raised.
- Monitor and analyze borrowing base certificates, set up and monitor construction loan draw spreadsheets and prepare monthly report on borrowing base and construction loans outstanding.
- Assist with the maintenance of credit files.
- Assist with annual loan file review: audit loan file for proper collateral perfection, insurance, compliance with covenants etc.
- Order real estate appraisals and send engagement letters to appraisers as requested by business and retail lenders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of loan documentation, credit file review, and appraisal review a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience working as a credit analyst for a banking organization preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veterans, age, marital status, familial status or status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.